I don't want to be a snitch, but it was somebody on this bus.

01 March 2009

Here we go again...

Ok, so if you're reading this you probably have received my mass emails and I'm going to assume you kind of know what's going on.

Here's the deal, I'm really going to try my darndest to keep this blog thing up now. This is going to be geared towards my two teacher friends, Grant and Jared (thanks for enriching America's youth) and the Salina Rotary Club.

I was totally against this idea (blogging) for the first six months but now that I'm settled and actually have projects in the work I'll talk about them here!

This is also a place I can do a better job of displaying photos. I know how annoying it is to get enormous photos in your email, but I'll still send out the ones I consider to be gems.

Boring stuff is over!

On to fun!

No comments: